Harbor Point Ice Festival
Central Plaza in Harbor Point will come alive for the Harbor Point Ice Festival on Saturday, January 12, 2019! The plaza will be transformed into a magical winter wonderland with ice sculptures lining the walkways, live music, food vendors, family activities, and more! Watch the excitement as award-winning ice sculptors use chainsaws and chisels to create spectacular ice sculptures. The event is FREE and open to the public. An optional VIP ticket can be purchased to for special perks.
VIP tickets are available for purchase:
– Access to a private, enclosed heated tent
– Drink tickets to be used for Peabody Heights beer or Tito’s specialty cocktails
– All-you-can-eat buffet by gourmet food trucks
– Ice Luges
– Live ice carving demonstration with Q&A
– Souvenir mug and other special goodies!